The following office policy has been adopted by Foundation PT, in accordance with recommendations from CDC, Florida Department of Health, and APTA.
- Masks: Therapists, patients and staff are to wear masks or shields.
- Guests: We will no longer allow patient guests/ relatives etc. in the office and if they need to drive with you please have them wait in your car.
- Hand washing: Therapist hands are washed before and after every patient. You will be instructed to wash your hands as well for 20 or more seconds when you enter the office, then return to the front to check in
- Cleaning: The office is also disinfected at the beginning and end of every day.
Thank you, look forward to helping you achieve your goals!
Foundation Physical Therapy is committed in getting patients to reach full functional capacity through personal and professional excellence. Foundation Physical Therapy has been successfully getting results since 1999 helping patients achieve their goals for daily living. Over 93% of our patients report 90% or more improvement since treatment at Foundation Physical Therapy
We specialize in treating all Musculoskeletal dysfunctions with emphasis on the SPINE, extremities
Pelvic Floor dysfunctions including Pelvic Pain, IC, Pre and Post Partum conditions, Diastasis Recti, Coccydynia, Rectal Pain, Urgency and Frequency, Persistent Genital Arousal, Transgender sex reassignment surgery, Prolapse Management and Urinary/Fecal Incontinence for Men and Women.
Our therapist are DOCTORATE level PT's. We employee 2 of the 11 CERTIFIED MANUAL PT's in Pinellas County. (Feb 2014)
NEED RELIEF FROM YOUR P A I N ???
C a l l 727-784-6088
Foundation Physical Therapy, Inc. located in north Pinellas County offers its services with a unique approach. Today, with the many changes in the healthcare system many facilities are forced to alter their delivery of healthcare services. As a result, too often patients do not receive the adequate services necessary to help them achieve optimum recovery.
FOUNDATION PHYSICAL THERAPY is committed to providing exceptional patient care, putting the patient and their needs first. Our philosophy focuses on providing the highest quality of patient care with each and every client that enters our doors. We pledge to all our patients that they can count on receiving personal, services by licensed physical therapists. Different than many other clinics, we strongly value continuity of care with patients. This allows the physical therapist and patient to develop a strong therapeutic relationship as both works together to promote functional independence with all daily activities. We also believe in working closely with patient's physicians with frequent progress notes to maximize the quality of care a patient receives.
- About this page is an introduction into Foundation and our dedication to you-we are centered on your needs! You will leave our offices confident in knowing you had a quality session that just makes you feel great! There are also some client comments here from a few of our happy customers.
- Types of Therapy a view of all the services we offer at our locations.
- Insurance Info we provide you with the full list of all the insurance providers we accept here at Foundation.
- Patient Forms navigate to this page for forms you can read and fill out before you come in.
- Calendar our calendar gives you a visual of just what's going on around here.
- Meet our Team our family page! These are the faces of Foundation!
- FAQ's have some concerns about physical therapy? Think you have to "do" something before coming in? Well, maybe not! Click over to this page for some valuable information you may not know.
- Locations/Contact We are located in Clearwater south of Curlew and north of the Countryside mall on US 19. It also provides you with contact information. We will happily answer any question and get back to you as soon as possible.